Ken Ray wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:09:41 -0700, Phil Davis wrote:

What does revMail return or do when used on a machine with no [default] email client? Has anyone done this?

Just curious... how is this possible? On Macs it's automatically Mail, on on Windows it's automatically Outlook Express on fresh installs... are you thinking Linux?

I was thinking Mac. I've never tried it because (as you point out) all Win & Mac computers have a default email client, and in my world they've all been set up for use. I suppose if you have a computer where the email client has never been used, that would qualify. In that case (until 2.9 GM?) you would expect a message like the one Eric got, right?

Thanks everyone.

Phil
Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.