May a subset of Revolution engine implemented in JAVA solve the problem? Besides, no need to use plugins - Java (JVM) is omnipresent today and crossplatform...

Viktoras

Derek Bump wrote:
Sannyasin Sivakatirswami wrote:
Andre told me about http://www.extjs.com ... I might end up
spending a lot more time using that app!

Now this is what I'm talking about!  Something like Ext JS should be
available for Revolution. The ability to create a stack, and then embed
it within a web page.

I can just imagine the possibilities of something like this (except I'd
have to use Ext JS to do it).

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com