Hi,

I'm using the following function to create a Zip file:

--  UtilFileCreateZipFile
function UtilFileCreateZipFile theZipArchiveFilePathName,theFileToZip

  --
  --  Delete the Archive File if it exists
  --

  --
  --  Create the Archive File

  --
  --  Add the File to the Archive
  --
  if the result <> empty then return the result

  --
  --  Close the Archive File
  --

  return empty
end UtilFileCreateZipFile

This file is then uploaded via FTP to a server using the "libURLftpUploadFile" function.

My problem is that the Server is expected a GZip format file. Does the "revZipAddItemWithFile" function create a GZip file? If not how can I do this?

Thanks a lot for any assistance or suggestion.

All the Best
Dave