Hello everybody:

Have any of you seen this error dialog?

There was an error when setting the script. The error was: Object: "Can't set script while it is executing." Your changes have not been applied.

I started getting this while editing scripts yesterday. Once it pops up, you can't apply the script or close the script editor. You have to click on "Revert," then close. There's no way to delete the button that held the script, except by quitting Rev altogether. If the button held a large script, I had to create a new button, copy and paste the script, save, quit, reopen, then delete the original button. This happened half a dozen times yesterday and a few times today. I have no idea what got it started, and I can find no pattern for triggering it. I've been using Rev since June and have never seen it until yesterday.

I'd really appreciate some advice, as it's driving me nuts (nuttier).

Paul Gabel