When I saw Dbase and 4D in one sentence I got pretty excited but you don't mean "DBase" as in Microsoft Foxpro do you?

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone

On Oct 21, 2007, at 17:07, Sannyasin Sivakatirswami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

FYI: three of our team have spent the last 5 days in Memphis, attending the international 4D conference. Apparently the back end storage structure for 4D has been completely re-done, and is SQL now... so, perhaps the long time wish list item here, to have a Rev connector to 4D will become a possibility. And in theory mashups between 4D, MySQL and PostGreSQl data sets should be easier now.. Not clear yet how proprietary their SQL implementation is. Will find more after de-briefing the team here.

Anyone else using 4D? (Acius)