Andre Garzia wrote:
Congratulations on getting WebMerge on MacZOT. I am a huge fan of
MacZOT and bough half a dozen very good softwares there. First I thing
I did when I powered my computer today was to check their site. I was
delighted to find a software from you there. Hope this drives your
userbase even higher.

WebMerge is a wonderful and easy way to output my databases to HTML. I
am always inspired by it when creating my tools. It's a marvelous
tools Richard and everyone in 4W should have my warmest
congratulations.

For those that don't know MacZOT.Com is a promotion site. Each day,
they have one and one only software at the spotlight, this software
usually has a big discount for that day only. So each day you're
greeted by one new software with a nice price tag. I managed to buy
myself many tools that are precious to me now using this site. 4W
WebMerge has a 50% discount today there, it's a bargain!

Thank you, Andre.

For any of you who sell your Rev apps commercially, MacZot is a great promotional tool. The site administrator, Lisa Biskup, is extremely responsive and well organized, and she's created a control panel that makes it a snap for vendors to set up promos like this.

If you sell your wares for a general audience, you really should consider contacting MacZot.com to see what you can work out. Great exposure for minimal effort = ultra-high ROI. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation