The Thinkin' Things Collections (Edmark sold to IBM sold to Riverdeep) had some really good stuff in them. Some of the Putt Putt programs (Putt Putt's Fun Pack) were good too.

Andro-games, not pink ponies, but good for thinking and engaging. Probably none would run on an Intel Mac at this point, and I don't know about Vista's backward compatibility.

Mark