Hi Dave,

SQLite is included with RunRev nowadays. Read all entries containing "sql", "revdb" and "database" to get started.

There are a lot of SQLite-related discussion in the archives of this list:

<http://search.gmane.org/?query=sqlite+%22how+to% 22&author=&group=gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user&sort=relevance&DEFAULTOP =and&xP=Zsqlite&xFILTERS=Gcomp.ide.revolution.user---A>

Skimming those will definitely help you.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier. http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 29-okt-2007, om 11:33 heeft David Burgun het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download a version of SQLIte for Windows and Mac that works with RunRev? How do I access the SQLLite calls from RunRev?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave