Hi

One word of warning on using a field to strip HTML text - it's VERY slow.

When I ran the app on a 10,000 track database, without the put/get field, it took 80 seconds to complete, when I ran it with the put/get field the time went up to 327 seconds!!!

Will the template field be quicker??

All the Best
Dave