Useful Thing-

Thanks to Alan S. Harrell for bringing this program to my attention!

Quick Favorites Search

My Internet Explorer Favorites folder currently has over 1,450 different
URLs saved. Needless to say, searching through all those URLs for that
obscure site I saved can be cumbersome and time consuming.
Fortunately, Quick Favorites Search has come to the rescue. This tiny
utility will search the name or URL for any string of words you input.
Quick Favorites Search works with the Internet Explorer, Netscape and Opera
browsers.

Here's how the author describes his program-
"QFS is a tiny program that fast searches on the "Favorites" directory for a
string in the name (or in the URL) of your Internet's shortcut files.

I've done it because the fact that, although maintaining a structured and
kindly sorted favorites folder, it's lots faster to search for a favorite
than navigating the long structured favorites tree."

Program requirements:

VB6.0 ( msvbvm60.dll ) runtime libraries ( 1.2M ) which you can download
from here-
http://download.microsoft.com/download/vba6/Utility/1/WIN98/EN-US/vbrun60sp3
.EXE

** Note: The above URL is actually one continuous line and should be
entered into your browser's address box as one line.

The file is 27K and can be found here-
http://www.geocities.com/kikerl/

Ben Cooper
< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >