Useful Thing-

Chompsters

It's been a while since I featured something fun to play so I decided to feature a
game this week.
This is a PacMan clone rendered in 3-D. Very fun to play and includes features not
found in
PacMan... jump over your pursuers, trail bombs behind you, you can even add your own
MIDI music.
Hours and hours of fun... : )

Here are the features listed by the author-
"640x480 resolution.
Vertical and horizontal scrolling mazes.
Pov-Ray rendered graphics.
Five different Chompsters.
Six ghosts + four other enemies + a final boss (a Pac-Man clone doesn't need a
bazillion enemies,
okay?).
60 mazes + secret bonus mazes.
Between level map ala Donkey Kong Country.
Powerups, powerdowns, and bonus point prizes.
Ghost Radar, which really helps in the big mazes."

The file is 1.93M and can be found here-
http://www.pixelcreations.net/chomp.htm

Program requirements:

Windows 95/98/NT

Ben Cooper