Useful Thing-

ZDNet's Password Pro 32

ZDNet's Password Pro is useful for storing passwords along with information related to
the password.
Password Pro has the ability to set expiration dates for passwords and will remind you
to change the
password before the date arrives.
Program shortcuts and user comments may also be added to each password's properties.
Users are able to set a master password to open the program along with a secondary
password in case
the first one is lost or forgotten.

This program is exclusive to ZDNet. Though it is free to download and free to use,
technically, it's
not freeware. According to the "End User License Agreement", I will not be able to
upload this
program to my website. Do not let this deter you from using it, though. This is an
excellent program
that I have found to be very useful.

This program was written by Christopher Thompson.
Here is ZDNet's description of the program-
"ZDNet's Password Pro 32 is a handy utility that helps you keep track of all your
various passwords.
Use the program to store a list of usernames, passwords, and system information; set
expiration
warnings; and print out your password list. Password Pro can even generate random
replacement
passwords. This version adds several features, including the ability to enter users
and data
separately, and create a secondary password in case you forget your primary one."

The file is 5.35M and can be found here-
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,000U0V,.html

Program requirements:

Windows 95, 98, or NT

Ben Cooper