Useful Thing-

Characteristica

First, Welcome to all the new subscribers! : )

Now, about Characteristica...
There's a lot to like about this useful program. Lots of great features and it's very
easy to use.
I love being able to save the entire font set with the keystroke combinations in an
easy to read
HTML file.

Here is a list of features from the author's site-
"- Selectable font 'types' (symbol, fixed-width, all, etc.)
  - large (and zoom-able) character viewer window
  - Auto-scan feature (Characteristica will 'slide-show' characters for you)
  - Save Matrix as HTML
  - Save current character view as bitmap"

Here is what the author ( Mike Gibbard ) says about the program-
"Characteristica is a replacement for the standard Windows charmap.exe utility.
As this latest version of Characteristica, 2.2, represents (probably) everything that
certainly I
wanted to see with the product, I don't have any plans to develop Characteristica
further.
Obviously, bugs (if any found) will be fixed and, ultimately, user feedback will
dictate where the
product goes from here."

The file is 1.42M and can be found here-
http://mikegibbard.bizland.com/mgchrm21.htm

Program requirements:
Win 95/98

Ben Cooper