Useful Thing-

Hi, everyone,

Welcome back from a brief hiatus.
I hope you enjoy using the following program as much as I and my family have. : )

Word Finder

This simple to use program makes it easy for you to create a "Word Find" type of
puzzle. Just enter
the words you wish to use into the program and a puzzle will be created using your
words. Use
Notepad ( or any other text editor ) to print your puzzle.
Fun for family or friends. : )

Here is how the author describes the program-
"Create and print your own Word Finder puzzles.  Add as many words as you like,
preview the puzzle
before adding the random letters, save your puzzle and print it out.  Open your saved
puzzle in
Notepad or any other text editor and it will print out two sheets,  one with the words
and puzzle
and one with the answers."

The file is 191K and can be found here-
http://camtech2000.net/Pages/WordFind.html

Program requirements:
VB6 runtime files which can be found here-
http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/dll/simvb6-6.zip

Ben Cooper
< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
U-T archives - http://www.mail-archive.com/useful-things@ashlists.org/