Useful Thing-

HeroMachine

This fun program is useful for creating that super hero you've had floating in the
back of your mind
for the last few years. You know, the one with the odd skin and glowing eyes who could
fire bolts of
energy from their cosmic weapon. : )
I had a lot of fun using this and I'm sure you will, too.
Incidentally, this is a Shockwave program and can be run from the website or
downloaded to your hard
drive and run locally.

Here's the description from the website-
"Have you ever been frustrated by an inability to see a character you've imagined? Are
you
constantly asking (all right,  begging ) your "artist friend" for an illustration
because you can't
draw a straight line with a ruler? Now your frustrations are over!  Thanks to the
HeroMachine, you
can dynamically create your own customized character portrait. With intuitive controls
and
high-quality illustrations, the HeroMachine offers millions of possible combinations
that will bring
your imagination alive."

The file is 3.35M and can be found here-
http://www.heromachine.com/

Program requirements:
Windows 9x or better; Windows NT 4x or better; Flash plug-in 5x or better; Netscape
navigator 4x and
up OR Internet Explorer 4x and up.

Ben Cooper
< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >