Hey everyone!

If you've already seen the news that 5.0 RC-1 is out, you might be
wondering how you can kick the tires without investing a ton of time into
changing your tooling around.  I've got you covered :)

I've just released an update to easy-cass-lab [1], my tooling to spin up
Cassandra environments in AWS, with support for 5.0 RC1, and I've also
published a blog post [2] walking you through the steps to create a
cluster.  It only takes a few minutes to get going.

The success of this release depends entirely on the community - so anything
you can do to help make it as rock solid as possible makes us all better
off.  Please report any bugs in 5.0 you find to JIRA [3].

Let's make this the best release in the history of the project!

Feel free to reach out with questions or feedback.

Thanks,
Jon

[1] https://github.com/rustyrazorblade/easy-cass-lab
[2]