Hey everyone!!

With 5.0 right around the corner I'm sure you're wondering if there's a
good reason for you to upgrade, or if you should just ignore it and spend
your time doing other things instead.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!  THIS RELEASE IS HUGE.

Come join me as I take an hour to cover some of the awesome stuff coming in
this release, existing problems it solves, new features and functionality,
and show you how you can try all of it yourself using my easy-cass-lab and
easy-cass-stress tooling.  I'll also do up to half an hour of Q&A
afterwards.

Sounds good?  You bet it does.  Sign up for the stream here:
https://streamyard.com/watch/i8hUyrMzKEQ9 and let's get ready for the
biggest release we've ever had!!

See you soon,
Jon