Riding on the coattails of the release...

If folks are interested in trying this release but you don't have the
tooling to spin it up, I've already released an update to easy-cass-lab [1]
to support 4.1.6.  It's my tooling that lets you get started with Apache
Cassandra in AWS in under 15 minutes.  It's available in homebrew [2] as
well.

Jon

[1] https://github.com/rustyrazorblade/easy-cass-lab
[2] https://rustyrazorblade.com/post/2024/easy-cass-lab-homebrew/