Hi,
It is just a warning telling that you are using an old, deprecated
property, but this shouldn't do any harm. Did you experience some issue due
to this, or you just see this message on the console all the time but your
Pig scripts just work fine? Unfortunately Pig still uses deprecated Hadoop
configurations, I think this one is fixed in PIG-2768
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2768>, and is going to be
included into the upcoming 0.17 release, hopefully released in a couple of
weeks.

Regards,
Nandor