Hi All,
 I am having some trouble unmarshalling data generated by a remote
REST web service (for which I have the XSD.

I have set

log4j.logger.org.apache.xmlbeans = DEBUG

in log4j.properties

and I am using code like:

XmlOptions xmloptions = new XmlOptions();
                 ArrayList errorList = new ArrayList();
                 xmloptions.setErrorListener(errorList);

FindObjectsResponseDocument f =
FindObjectsResponseDocument.Factory.parse(xmlresult,xmloptions);

boolean valid = f.validate();
if (!valid) {
                           for (int i = 0; i < errorList.size(); i++)
                              {
                                  XmlError error = (XmlError)errorList.get(i);

                                  System.out.println("\n");
                                  System.out.println("Message: " +
error.getMessage() + "\n");
                                  System.out.println("Location of invalid XML:
" +
                                      error.getCursorLocation().xmlText() +
"\n");
                              }
                }

To find out whats going on.

However. Elements are null when they should not be, nothing is
reported in the logging and the errorList is empty.

I would be greatful if you could point me to some resources to show
how to debug XMLBeans unmarshalling.

Thanks a lot
Regards,
Nicholas W.