Hi All,
I have a requirement where in I need to read a xml file (file 1) and insert
somewhere in the middle of another xml file(File 2) using xml beans and
xmlcursors.

Actually, what I am doing is, I am opening a docx file and getting the
document.xml inside it, and parsing it using xmlbeans. After parsing, I am
searching the place holders string, and replacing with runtime values. Now
I have a requirement, where i need to place the content of another xml file
(read from a docx file ) inside the source file, as a replacement for the
place holder.

So all I need to some sample code to replace the xml inside another xml
node using xml cursor/xmlbeans .
Thanks in advance.