Hi Eugeny,

I placed the list in a map coz., i wanted to pass more parameters.

  <select id="getShopByDPCValueAddedMemberId" resultMap="shopIdNameResult"
parameterClass="map">
                select
                        TBLSHOPS.SHOPID,
                        TBLSHOPS.SHOPNAME
                from TBLSHOPS, TBLSHOPGROUPS1 where
                <iterate open="(" close=")" conjunction="OR"
property="dpcvamlist">
                        TBLSHOPGROUPS1.GROUPID = (#dpcvamlist[]#)
                </iterate>
                and tblshops.active = 'Y' and TBLSHOPGROUPS1.shopid =
tblshops.shopid
  </select>

But did you try to just pass the list.  It would work.  Use
                (#value[]#)

Rgds

Prashanth.