I'm getting this exception when trying to start my web app in Tomcat5.

my sql-map-config.xml file contains:

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config
   2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd";>
   <sqlMapConfig>
       <sqlMap resource="com/graticule/ecorisk/db/ibatis/maps/User.xml" />
       <sqlMap resource="com/graticule/ecorisk/db/ibatis/maps/Map.xml" />
       <!--<sqlMap
   resource="com/graticule/ecorisk/db/ibatis/maps/Layer.xml" />-->
   </sqlMapConfig>

and Map.xml contains...

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
   "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd";>

   <sqlMap namespace="Map">

       <resultMap id="result" class="com.graticule.ecorisk.bus.Map">
           <result property="id" column="id" columnIndex="1" />
           <result property="name" column="name" columnIndex="2" />
           <result property="description" column="description"
   columnIndex="3" />
           <result property="owner" column="owner" columnIndex="4" />
       </resultMap>
<delete id="removeMap">
           delete from maps where id = #id#
       <delete>
<insert id="addMap">
           insert into maps (name, description, owner) values (#name#,
   #description#, #owner#)
       </insert>
<select id="getMapById" resultMap="result">
           select * from maps where id = #id#
       </select>
<select id="getMapList" resultMap="result">
           select * from users
       </select>
<update id="updateMap">
           update maps set
               name = #name#
               description = #description#
               owner = #owner#
             where id = #id#
       </update>
</sqlMap>

If I comment out the Map sql resource file then the problems dissappear, so I guess that there's something wrong with Map.xml but I can't see what it is. Could anyone help me?

David Moss.

* The information in this message is confidential and is for         *
* the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error,*
* please notify the sender. Unauthorised use,disclosure,duplication  *
* or alteration of this message are forbidden. This message and any  *
* attachments have been scanned for viruses. Graticule will not be   *
* liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from  *
* altering the contents of this message by a third party or as a     *
* result of any virus being passed on.                               *
* Unless stated otherwise - prices quoted in this e-mail are in      *
*  British Pounds Sterling and exclude media charges, package and    *
*  postage and Value Added Tax (VAT), where applicable. Prices are   *
*  valid for a period of 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Annual*
*  renewal fees are subject to change without notice. Transactions   *
*  are subject to our Terms of Business:                             *
*  (http://www.graticule.com/company/terms.pdf).                     *