Clinton Begin wrote:

Well, as much as I'd like to just tell you how bad of an idea that is, I'll tell you how to do this... :-)

Thanks.  LOL.

My recommendation would be to have two SqlMapClient instances....and two SqlMapConfig.xml files (one configured for global, one for local).

Switching between the two would simply mean using the appropriate instance.
I suspected as much ... I've had it exactly like that, but wasn't sure. Let me see if I get the desired fission reaction and if I can break some expensive equipment with that. :)
(All for a good cause, I assure you.)

Gimme a few hours, I'll post more detail about what we have in mind.

That's the safest way to do it.

Cheers,
Clinton

Thanks Clinton!  :)