Title: RE: Autocommit property

Hi Roberto,
1)Perform the following steps to modify WebSphere Studio Application Developer Integration Edition:
        a. Open the Web project window.
        b. Click Web Deployment Descriptor to open the <web project>/WebContent/WEB-INF/web.xml file.
        c. Click the Servlet tab.
        d. Click the servlet that is generated by the Client proxy wizard.
        e. Scroll down to the WebSphere Extension window and make sure that the following values are set:
                Boundary: Bean Method
                Resolver: Application
                Unresolved Action: Commit

2)here's how to successfully configure iBATIS to work with WAS.
        a. Set <transactionManager commitRequired="true">
        b. If WAS is complaining about calls to setAutoCommit (false), then you might want to use EXTERNAL transaction  management (i.e. not iBATIS JTA). This will allow your app server to declaratively control the transaction completely,  with no intervention from iBATIS. However, you may also want to set DefaultAutoCommit to match the app server, and/or   tell iBATIS not to setAutoCommit at all by setting SetAutoCommitAllowed to false. Here's an example configuration.

        <transactionManager commitRequired="true"  type="EXTERNAL">
            <property name="DefaultAutoCommit" value="false"/>
            <property name="SetAutoCommitAllowed" value="false"/>
            <dataSource type="JNDI">
          <property name="DataSource" value="java:..."/>
            </dataSource>
          </transactionManager>

Regards
Manikandan

Disclaimer:
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.