Hi,

reapTime=180
Unsed Timeout=1800
Aged Timeout=0

Regarding Aged Timeout, if the connection is considered as "in
transaction", WAS never close it ... here is the info related to each
connection that is in pool considered at in use but it is stucked:

[EMAIL PROTECTED];RUNNING;
MCWrapper id 29aed4e5  Managed connection
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  State:STATE_TRAN_WRAPPER_INUSE Thread
Id: 5e029746 Thread Name: WebContainer : 75 Handle count 1

Thank you,
Cornel