Thanks for the quick response!

But why should it be scary?  All we want to do is have a simple way to
reload our iBATIS XML files when debugging on an app server.  Am I missing
something, or is there an easier/quicker way to do this?

It seems much quicker and to the point then restarting the app server, or
redeploying the application.  We've been doing this for years with no
problems.  But it is helpful to know that it is a puzzle to you as well.

Kevin