iBATIS works fine on WAS 6.0.  There is some information on this WIKI page about configuring iBATIS in different WAS scenarios:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Environment+Specific+Information

Jeff Butler

On 11/6/06, Paul Carr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
More News....

I tried changing to a stand-alone transaction manager (not using JTA)
and it works fine....

<transactionManager type="JDBC">
               <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
                       <property name="JDBC.Driver"
value="com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver " />
                       <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:db2://ukclawv01:50003/crd01" />
                       <property name="JDBC.Username" value="upca" />
                       <property name="JDBC.Password" value="bccbcbbc"
/>
                       <property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit"
value="true" />
                       <property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections"
value="10" />
                       <property name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections"
value="5" />
                       <property name="Pool.MaximumCheckoutTime"
value="120000" />
                       <property name="Pool.TimeToWait" value="500" />
                       <property name=" Pool.PingQuery" value="select 1
from ACCOUNT" />
                       <property name="Pool.PingEnabled" value="false"
/>
                       <property name=" Pool.PingConnectionsOlderThan"
value="1" />
                       <property name="Pool.PingConnectionsNotUsedFor"
value="1" />
               </dataSource>
       </transactionManager>

Has anyone got a SqlMapConfig using UserTransactions that works OK on
Was 6.0 ?

Best Regards
Paul.