Hello all,

I have a question regarding the valid values for the attribute "class"
in the parameterMap.  So far, the docs make it clear that I can use
pkg-qualified names there, but don't say much else.

If I have:

        <parameterMap id="orderByStatusAndType" class="map">
                <parameter property="orderStatus"
javaType="java.lang.String"/>
                <parameter property="orderType"
javaType="java.lang.String"/>
        </parameterMap>

That is used thusly:

        <select id="findOrderMasterByStatusAndOrderType"
                          parameterMap="orderByStatusAndType"
                          resultClass="OrderMaster">
            <include refid="OrderMasterBase"/>
            <![CDATA[
            WHERE Order_Status = #orderStatus# AND Order_Type =
#orderType#
            ]]>
        </select>

Is 'map' a valid value in the class attribute?  If it isn't, what if I
want to pass data that aren't represented as a class/POJO/bean, such as
a list of parameters--(I tried passing java.util.HashMap instead without
much success)?

Thanks,
-Dave