This is something I pulled out of google. I havent worked much on abator.
Guys correct me if I have misguided Vivek here.

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/ibator/configreference/table.html
Example

This element specifies that we always want to generate code for a table
called MYTABLE in schema MYSCHEMA. We also want to ignore a column called
"fred" in the table, and we want to override the column "BEG_DATE" so that
the generated property name will be "startDate".

  <ignoreColumn column="fred"/>
  <columnOverride column="BEG_DATE" property="startDate"/>