BTW the file contains this for each group

 <Groups class="dynamic-proxy">
        <interface>set</interface>
        <handler
class="com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.LazyResultLoader">
          <client>
            <delegate>
              <lazyLoadingEnabled>true</lazyLoadingEnabled>
              <cacheModelsEnabled>true</cacheModelsEnabled>
              <enhancementEnabled>false</enhancementEnabled>
              <useColumnLabel>true</useColumnLabel>

<forceMultipleResultSetSupport>false</forceMultipleResultSetSupport>
              <txManager>
                <config
class="com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.external.ExternalTransactionConfig">
                  <dataSource
class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.TransactionAwareDataSourceProxy">
                    <targetDataSource
class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource">
                      <defaultAutoCommit>true</defaultAutoCommit>

<defaultTransactionIsolation>-1</defaultTransactionIsolation>

<driverClassName>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driverClassName>
                      <maxActive>7</maxActive>
                      <maxIdle>3</maxIdle>