Hi all,
Not sure if anyone have been able to understand the query below.
let me put it again.
I have an existing portal application with DB connection properties and
connection pool that are defined in vignette portal
(//vignette/portal/config/properties file. The properties are similar to the
SIMPLE JDBC type that we define in ibatis SqlMapConfig as below:
<properties resource="database.properties"/>
   <transactionManager type="JDBC">
                <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
                      <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${gis.db.driver}"/>
                      <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="${gis.db.url}"/>
                      <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${gis.db.user}"/>
                      <property name="JDBC.Password"
value="${gis.db.password}"/>
                          <property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit"
value="true"/>
                  <property value="15" name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections"/>
                  <property value="15" name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections"/>
              <property value="1000" name="Pool.MaximumWait"/>

            </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

 Now, the question that I have to the group is, how can I use the existing
connection pool and DB properties , by declaring the datasource type as
"External"?
 Do I have to override the Ibatis API classes to use the connection pool of
the application ? If yes, how can I make Ibatis override the connection
attributes that I define in the <transactionmanager>?

Appreciate any response.

Thanks
Raman