Hi,

I have customer registration web application. Where it takes 3 pages to
complete the process before submit. Once customer is registered, i.e. the
records are inserted into 3 different tables then user can edit the
registration.

Right now, I have a code that retrieves the record from each table and
store it into Value Object class (model) and keep that into session until
I update the records at the end of 3 pages. I update the record only if
any value is different from VO to new ActionForm being edited else not
updating.

Is there any shorter way of doing this task in iBatis?

Thanks
Jasmin
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or agency to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Navy
Exchange Service Command e-mail administrator. This footnote
also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

Thank You!