Hi

>> Markus sells cheap to an old timer?
>
>Who's Markus?

Just refer to a listmail a few moments ago ;-) Here is a copy:
---
Hi there,

I want to sell my RS4.5 (download version). Someone interested?

Regards,
Markus
---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>VSL materials can be hard to grasp
>
>That kinda worries me. In Real3D there is  material window
>with sliders for the material properties (Effect, Brilliance,
>Transparency etc), and I like that. Now it sounds as if in
>Realsoft3D to make the same adjustments you need to apply
>programming skills instead of moving sliders! Is that true?

As already stated, v3 materials are somewhat handled through a special
v3 material type. But it doesn't import well, and has bugs also. So
you're better off "designing" your own materials with VSL. Most v3
effects are handled with previously built "templates" which you can
combine quite easily to create the effect you want, most of which have
sliders already present. But it's always good to experiment yourself and
learn the trade.

>And do you get a paper manual when you buy on internet, on the
>Realsoft site?

Check here: http://www.realsoft.com/productinfo/contents.html for more
information about the various manuals. I think only the tutorial manual
can be ordered as a printed manual.

>>You don't mention what your needs are.
>
>I am an artist specialized in making still life scenes. Most
>of the time I combine photographs, Real3D, Photoshop and
>Painter to get to the desired result. Then I print it for
>exhibition and sale purposes.

I would then upgrade asap, you won't regret it.

Regards
Karl

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use,
disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or
by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments permanently from your
system.