studio wrote:

>>Sorry about the double post, I thought I got the one witht the spelling
>>error stopped in time. Anyway, this post is, actually, to ask if anyone
>>else is experiencing objects not being visible ( including newly created
>>ones) after loading , even just the objects section of, Garry's project.
>>I am wondering if this is a Linux RS version realted issue. No big deal
>>just strange.
>>Zaug
>>

>Hi Zaug :
>
>   Yes , and it's my fault . I left the 'Root' invisible in realtime render-
>ing as a shortcut to avoiding any screen refresh's while tweaking
>materials .
>
>   However , I may have discovered a small bug while sleuthing .
>Please confirm ;
>
>1) Load a project or just start RS (startup.r3d will load) .
>2) Select "Load Startup" .
>3) Look in your Material Window (only aluminum?) .
>
>studio
>www.niagara.com/~studio
>www.studiodynamics.net

Garry,
Ah, I did not think to check root's visibility :-[ , but then again what
kind of maniac sets root invisible ? ;-)
As for the aluminum only issue, it does not show up here, but besides
working with the Linux version, I also, use a pretty modified startup
file that I have been "carrying" with me through several versions now.

Zaug

--
My love of the  halfling's leaf has clearly slowed my mind.
8?o