Hi Zaug :

  Man , glad too hear you are so busy with your "cool plugin" .
I think it's very cool and a great example of what can be done
with RS and Javascript .

 I only did the help file because I had no luck viewing your
original help file on my computer . When I dbl. clicked on it
I got an error message , so changed it to a text file and it
was very hard to read so I thought I'd Wiki-it .

   Turns out all I had to do was drag and drop your help file
into a browser window and it looked good and very readable ,
so it was kind of a wasted effort on my part , in a way . How-
ever if you don't mind I'll add a screen cap and a couple of
your renderings to it , and when you update the interface I'll
re-do it ,

 I'll change the link to the .zip file to go to your web site .

   Yes , the Native State seems small , but I like working with
it for various reasons (see my recent or pending mail) . Maybe
I'm doing something wrong here ... don't know .

  Thanks again for your selfless efforts . Don't be afraid to
go commercial with this when you think it's ready .

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net