> Hi
> Good idea.
> For the most important things I think you should immediately do a draft
> article with a link from the main section so it can be found from the
> front page.  This page needs linking to from the main page as well.  Or
> we make a miscellaneous section (which could include a glossary too).
> George

Hi George :

 The page I mentioned _ IS _ linked to from the Main Page .
http://rswiki.matthias-kappenberg.de/index.php/Mailing_List_Tid_Bits

or  http://tinyurl.com/cpxu4 if that long url wraps on you .

  One of the problems with Realsoft 3D and a "Main Page" is
that RS has so , so many facets to it that we can have many
such links from the main page that are wayyy too important
to be on a Misc. page .

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net