A few off-topic images for your viewing pleasure:
I had the fortune to accompany my wife and her mother on a road trip
over to some of the canyons in Utah this past weekend. Here are a few
shots of what we saw. I hope they evoke at least a bit of the amazement
I experienced.
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4058.1.jpg
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4067.1.jpg
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4080.1.jpg
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4236.1.jpg
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4240.1.jpg

A not so perfect ~ninety degree pano-stich of the view behind the B&B we
stayed at, near Valley of the Gods
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4382.1.jpg

one of Valley of the Gods
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4397.1.jpg

also the ancestral Puebloan ruins at Hovenweep
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4509.1.jpg
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4498.1.jpg
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4497.1.jpg
http://www.catmtn.com/images/utah/100_4531.1.jpg

and at Mesa Verde in the southwestern corner of Colorado
http://www.catmtn.com/images/mesa_verde/100_4544.1.jpg

Both ruin sites are dated between 1050 and 1200 AD.

More to come when I find some time to edit them.

Cheers,
Zaug

--
My love of the  halfling's leaf has clearly slowed my mind.
<|8?o