The file is hidden on my website.
This movie is for the Realsoft community only
They should stay private because It's not a good publicity for the company where I took these pictures.

They are a collections of picture not representing the company where they were taken.
Theses shots were taken in restricted area or abandoned area of the plant.
Some of them have been edited to remove any clue about this company, so it's ID be protected.

To watch the file or download it fallow the procedure below :
1-Go to my website
2-Go to the movie section
3-Click on the picture of "Industrial Chaos"
4-It will lead you to an invalid link
5-In the address bar, replace the word "movies" with "temp"
6-This is the real link to the video

Pleas send me your comments, but don't mention that some pictures are blurry, i know.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.neuroworld.ws