Hi all,

I've been having a strange problem using SP3 on my home machine (2x dual
Opteron) but not my work machine (2x single Opteron).

When I load larger files, I get an error message saying something like "disk
not found" and then I have to quit RS and it's really hard to get the error
message off my screen. Sub-optimal.

The disk in question is a 0-stripe raid of 2 sata drives, but I've error
checked them, and also tried copying files from them to another drive and still
had the same problem.

This is using 64-bit windows, by the way. No problems of this sort before SP3.
No problems in other programs.

Thots?  Thanks in advance.
Chris Mungenast