Hi Guys,

Looks like both Chrono and Revolution 4D are out today. Go here:

http://www.deltaknowledge.com/shop/

Revolution 4D seems to be free, 13mb download.

Cheers
Aidan

At 13:46 29/04/2007, you wrote:

Hello ,

Chrono plugins :-) Nice think... there is a download at HP

HP? You lost me...

But I see at www.deltaknowledge.com that Chrono is released in a few days (May 2, 2007) and so is Revolution4d (free!). Can it be true after all these years???

Have one quation :

How is the work Chrono and DynAtomic together ?
This are two plugins and what means this technical
In Realsoft :-)

As far as I can tell, these are two completely different plugins. I have no idea if you can combine them in one project.

I'm holding my breath!
-Mark H