Here's the original with filelinks at the bottom of the site ;-)

http://the-final.com/uv-part1/

Matthias
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jan Schmitz
  To: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 11:20 PM
  Subject: Re: I need your help.

  Hi!

  Okay, that's a really big topic. But I'l try to answer it :)
  Please apologize my bad english... but my french is even worse

  I just need some information about your experiences in Realsoft.
  How far are you in modelling objects and applying textures?

  It would be great to see some images, if you already have some :)

  It's just great that you  decided to start with realsoft, I'm really looking
  forward to seeing new members and new images in the Realsoft
  galleries!

  Kind regards,
  Au revoir,

  Jan Schmitz