It seems that the function of Chrono::R3D is insufficient in a general use yet. I wish that Chrono::R3D can cooperate with the simulation and the skeleton of Realsoft3D.
K-UDA

Hi :

 This does not sound very good for Chrono ! Would you care to
explain a tiny bit what you didn't like ?

Thanks

studio

Hallo, sorry for the late answer, but I did not receive your first
email..
Anyway: localizing it is not possible in current release, but Juha
is already explaining me how to implement the localization
features - maybe in next service pack. Localization will be possible through .ini files as for the rest
of the R3D system.

best regards!

Alessandro

----- Original Message ----- From: "K-UDA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>