Hi Tijai,

it _is_ good to hear from you.

When you, and your 3d work, first tipped up here it was like a bit
of fresh air - it was new and different:)

Speaking from experience, your skills won't be irretrievably lost
but as long as you can suffer the pain and frustration of
re-learning/re-training you'll find you've learnt/assimilated stuff
you weren't even aware of before:)

LeeE