Hi Guys,

Slightly off beam in relation to Mo Cap and animation.

Could this app have any impact on the way animations are done in the future - could we even say revolutionary :)

http://www.actormachine.com/index.html

Note the Team page - Ken Perlin, Chief Technology Advisor - he of Perlin Noise fame and Tron.

Cheers
Aidan