Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens studio
Verzonden: maandag 25 februari 2008 5:27
Aan: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Onderwerp: Hallaluya

Reported here a month ago that V6 would not install on my new XPSP1 computer
and was giving error messages . I added the XP service pack2 and it did
install .

  Now , with a brand new hard drive I tried again to install to XP SP1 and
got the attached error message .

Went to Microsoft's site and D/L'd and installed their 2005 Visual C++
install , and left the RS Visual C++ out of the
V6 install process .

  RS installed fine this time , so it appears that the Visual
C++ error message may possibly have some merit after all .

studio