From: owner-l...@light.realsoft3d.com
[mailto:owner-l...@light.realsoft3d.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 2:45 PM
To: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Subject: some fruit

Hey all,

It's been a while but I haven't forgotten Real! Working with it a lot except
for the last three months but I'm off again!

I'm currently working on a little character animation with a pineapple and a
banana. Tomorrow I'll start animating them.

I did some tests with the banana and it seems lattice mapping it to a nurbs
curve and then animating that curve works best. Any tips?

The textures I made myself from photographs, it required some precise UV
editing to get the banana right! Man this was way more work than I
anticipated. The pineapple too, I photographed a real one from 8 directions,
put that together in a single texture and face-mapped that to an SDS shere
with displacement mapping.

This is going to be a little 'temptation' short animation, we are hopefully
going to seduce a company into a short commercial ;)

Cheers to V7!

- Mark H