From: owner-l...@light.realsoft3d.com
[mailto:owner-l...@light.realsoft3d.com] On Behalf Of Neil Cooke
Sent: Monday, 11 January 2010 10:56 AM
To: UserList RealSoft
Subject: UI - Select Window Filter

Hi List,

I have just lost half my project.

Quite often i accidently activate a "filter" path in a window at the lower
left under the select window on the worktop... Easy enough to then delete
everything there so nothing is filtered from the select window. A bit of a
bother but no big deal.

This time I must have done that but can not find that particular window to
clear it. So now i can only select and work with the items that remain
although all other objects can be called to the screen but not the select
window nor can they be selected within the screen. I can find no
documentation for this thing. I would have expected it to exist as an option
window in the "view" menu but either it has a different name or doesnt exist
there.

Where is the rest of my project? How do I get it back? How do i stop this
ever happening again? And similar questions...

TIA

Neil Cooke