I am now fully working on RS7 Linux, the full version.

I will do a tutorial on using RS on Linux Ubuntu,
because there are a couple of settings that needs to be changed to make it work better.

-------------------------
Also the quad view mode is European, which is really wrong.
You are placing the views in the wrong place Europe.

I want to make it :
Top|Perspective
Front|Right

Maybe there is a bug in RS7 Linux, because it's partially working.
Drag and drop views from the list does not always work.
The title change but the view orientation does not change.
Also selecting View Top does not make it change.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws