> Room of Mirrors
..... reminds me of the Fripp and Eno album cover .... late last century but
the cover shot was a six faced mirror wall room. "Heavenly Music Corporation" I
think it was :-)

There's a guy up north who has a kaleidescope show on his land. He has a
monster 900mm round unit that is humorous, but the ones I liked were magnified
defraction surfaces of detergent or oil in multiple symmetry. Iridescent.
Usually a muted but vibrant colour/tone range but the organic swirls against
the hard edges of the mirror "crystal" .... total fun.

>some find this cold, it's a matter of  'turning the knobs'

....  "cold" in some cases, yes. More like empty, vacant.

.... for me the trick with all abstract and semi-abstract graphics is whether
it connects. I have seen shows with walls of empty abstraction and yet one, one
of the pieces will do it for me. The issue in one case was when I asked the
folk I was with to rate the exhibits without consulting me or each other, and
without exception there was the one pic that was ahead of the rest. I guess I
had to wonder why the artist felt a need to show the other dozen images.

Anyway, three machines busy rendering here, so a break for coffee here. A
fabulous Summer's day!!!

N.